Monday, June 29, 2009

Way Behind

The end of spring and the beginning of summer has brought much craziness to our household. One of the biggest changes was our move from Citrus Heights to Roseville. We are so excited to be living in our brand new apartment and Wesley is loving it, too!
Silly guy! Please ignore the ugly green couch!

Because of this crazy move, among other things, I have not taken the time to post any of the photo shoots I have done lately. So bear with me as I post so many of my favorites from the 3 sessions I have done in the past couple of months. I also apologize for using the blogger program to show the pictures. They aren't the best quality, but it is so much faster.

This cute little guy was so much fun. He wanted to show us his tongue in every shot--mostly because he wanted to eat anything that got near his mouth! :)
This guy was even more fun! This was the first newborn shoot that I've been able to get a real sleeping babe. He did not want to wake up for us. We got a few shots with his eyes open, but otherwise he just slept away.I had the privilege of coming back to little Aaron's home again. This time to take pictures of the family too. He stayed awake for these...So much fun! I'm glad I finally got to share these!

No comments: